Here's how to save money and
What is an EcoSmart Electrician?
The Electrical Contractor's of New Zealand, ECANZ, which represents electrical contractors and of which we are a member, has introduced EcoSmart Electricians. This means that our staff, trained in energy efficient products, technology and installations can provide advice and assistance to both householders and business on the best and simplest ways to reduce their electricity consumption, thereby saving money and reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the same time.
Link Electrical can also conduct an assessment to determine the impact and value of improvements that can be made.
As Link Electrical is a member of ECANZ and a MASTER electrician you can not only enjoy peace of mind that our workmanship is Guaranteed, but also that our staff are trained to the highest standards and are regularly updated on all industry developments, including compliance and safety legislation.
Use EcoSmart Electricians when you are:
- Undertaking a renovation , Building a new premises or expanding your business
- Buying "Big Ticket" items such as air conditioning, heating systems, solar generation unit, swimming or spa pool, or installing new commercial plant or machinery
- Looking for advice on how to be energy efficient and save money by doing so
- Considering changing over to energy efficient products in stages, as you can afford it
- In need of urgent electrical repairs and advice on the best options
Are environmentally friendly options more expensive?
As trained EcoSmart Electricians we can still continue to offer all the usual electrical services you've come to expect, but can also offer you much more.
Investing more now in energy efficient products and services is a definite saving for the future. You will save power and therefore save money in the long term. And it's worth it because you'll be doing even more to help protect the environment.
Contact us to today about your electrical project or service needs »